Conventional Home Loans
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.. is pleased to offer Conventional Home Loans in a variety of terms to suit a wide range of borrowers in Alabama and Mississippi. Conventional Loans are loans that are not guaranteed or insured by government agencies such as the FHA or USDA, but do adhere to Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac guidelines. We can provide eligible borrowers with both fixed and adjustable rate Conventional Mortgages in a variety of different terms.
- For Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages, we offer the following: 10, 15, 20 and 30 year mortgages.
- For Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs), our choices include: 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 adjustable rate mortgages.
Not sure which is right for you? We can advise borrowers as to which mortgage option may suit their needs best.
What may be the most popular option in today’s marketplace, the 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage continues to help borrowers obtain affordable interest rates that don’t ever go up, along with the financial flexibility of lower monthly payments. By contrast, the 10 or 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages offer shorter repayment periods, which can help the borrower own their home sooner and build equity faster, but at the expense of higher monthly payments.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) offer an interest rate that stays put for a specific time period, but then is subject to adjustment. For example, a 5/1 ARM offers a low introductory interest rate that remains the same for the first 5 years, then may adjust once per year for the remainder of the loan term.
To begin comparing our Conventional Fixed and Adjustable Rate Loan options, give us a call at (205) 495-0313.
Have A Question?
Why Consider a Conventional Mortgage?
- 3% minimum down payment
- Amount of seller paid closing cost determined by LTV & occupancy type
- Primary, investment and second homes
- No area restrictions
- Maximum loan limit $453,100
- Monthly mortgage insurance required > 80%
- Required inspections: none
- Any safety issues noted by appraiser must be cleared prior to closing